Friday, February 25, 2005

 

Immunics

I have just recently started practicing "immunics." I started reading Power vs Force by David Hawkins, and began doing self-kinesiology. When I was looking around the internet to experiment on thebest way to do this, I stumbled across www.immunics.org . The basis of immunics is that we all have the power through kinesiology to remove pathology and install good health.

Being a big believer in accepting what is; I can wrap my arms around immunics with the knowledge that I am not fighting against anything - I am creating choices where I didn't think I had them before.

If you haven't read Power vs Force, http://www.peacethings.com/books.html - buy it through my portal to help support peacethings. Then go visit www.immuncs.org.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?